Tranøy Fyr Maritime Hotel
New Lighthousekeepers house - Lighthousekeepers side
The new lighthouse keeper's house was built in 1936. It was divided in a lighthouse keepers side and an assistant side of the house.
The workforce at Tranøy lighthouse was greatly expanded when more men were needed to operate the new lighthouse.
- Ground floor New Lighthousekeepers house - shared bathroom for the rooms Lighthouse Keepers entry and Lighthouse Keepers apartment.
- Ground floor Lighthouse Keepers entry.
Living room with double bed 180 cm and 2 single beds 75 cm. The Keeper's entrance is the only room where dogs are allowed.
- 1st. Floor. Lighthouse Keepers appartment. Bedroom with separable double bed 150 cm and a single bed 75 cm. Large kitchen and living room.
- 2nd. Floor. New Lighthousekeepers attic 1 with divisible double bed 150 cm.
- 2nd. Floor. New Lighthousekeepers attic 2 with divisible double bed 150 cm.
- 2nd. New Lighthousekeepers attic 1 and 2 have a shared bathroom in the hallway.
1st. Floor Lighthousekeepers appartment
Lighthousekeepers attic 1
Lighthousekeepers attic 2
contact & reservations +47 997 0 44 99